Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Last Blog Post :)

Knowing that this semester is coming to an end and I am graduating next semester, I have to put on my big girl pants and start looking for a job of winter break. I don't even know how to start looking for a job, but knowing that my dad is going to help me, I am glad to say that i feel confident about the whole job searching process. I do have great news though, I will interning again at Denton publications for next semester. The only thing is, it's not just a regular intership reporting news about what's going on in the community. I will be a sports reporter for the paper. I am happy about this because this means that I am one step closer to my dream job. For those who are graduating, CONGRATS. For those who one more semester, WE CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment